Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Butter London British Racing Green

Hi!

Today for the letter "B" I have Butter London British Racing Green.
Butter London British Racing Green
Ok guys in all honesty I straight up do not feel this colour, I tried to tell my-self that I love it like I did when I first saw it in the store... But I just don't. I wore this for the first time on St.Patricks Day and was unmoved then too (In fact I never bother to take a pic).  I'm not quite sure why I don't like it, but I keep thinking it reminds me of clothing and make-up from the 90's. Just not my cup of tea.



My dotting was done using OPI DS Radiance,which is the one foil to rule them all (IMO). I must have been working on an angle because all the dots veer slightly, lol.

That's all for today! Don't forget to browse though all the other posts below!

Karen

16 comments:

  1. Racing Green is amazing - the dots are a cute detail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I am in love with my dotting tools :)

      Delete
  2. Wow lots of B's - brand and name;) I love greens! Awesome nail art:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... I noticed that too. Thanks Essie!

      Delete
  3. For a polish that you don't like you managed to do a real cool mani!
    And too bad you don't like it. It suites you very well!
    But I know the feeling... if you don't like it - nothing will matter :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jin, thats exactly how I feel too. I even have a few similar shades that I just love... just not BRG.

      Delete
  4. Ahh, I love BRG! I'm sorry you're not feeling it... Your sparkly dots look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok, differnt strokes i guess :)... thank you!

      Delete
  5. Yeah a lot of people love the color, but I'm kinda meh about it, too. I do love the dots you did with OPI DS Radiance, though! Very cool design and that polish is a major lemming of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one :) I insits you get Radiance as soon as you can, Its seriously the best foil and you won't regret it :)

      Delete
  6. oh no, no, this is a beautiful color!!!! very "today"!!!
    and I love your nail art!!! so simple yet so awesome!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i'm glad its not dated :) thank you Gosia!

      Delete
  7. Your dots are like abstract snowmen--at least that's what my brain sees. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I totally see that too :) I knew I should have put that 4th dot on the tip lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...