Saturday, 21 July 2012

Essence Choose Me

Hello and Happy Saturday!

First I want to say thank you all for your kind comments. I have been away from my computer for a few days and was completely overwhelmed in the most awesome-est way from all the comments you guys left for me. So seriously Thanks everyone, you really made my day!!

Ok I realise that because I was away from my computer I have a bit of catching up to do on the ABC challenge. Today is letter "C" and I decided on Essence Choose Me (how can you NOT choose a polish with a name like that!?) (OH BTW if you're looking for OPI Catch Me In Your Net please click HERE)

Essence Choose Me
This has a lot of green sparkle that is just refusing to show up on my camera, in fact the whole shade is off in my pictures. I would describe Choose Me as a sheer dark blue with green and blue glass flecks. In my photos it comes across as light blue shimmer.
A little bit closer to colour accuracy, but still not there
Ok a little tinnnny bit closer in accuracy but I just can't get there from here... sorry
In the above swatches is 3 coats plus top coat, because I was pressed for time I added a nail sticker to my thumb, which started turning up-wards (blast) shortly after pictures were taken.

I want to add that I got this polish in my swap with Lauren from Belle Du Brighton blog (You should check it out if you haven't, she writes a down-to-earth blog about planning her wedding, her friends, her beauty and everything else) you can see what else Lauren sent me HERE.

Ok that's it for now, I'm currently getting my "D" polish ready and will write the post for that one shortly! After that I should be back on track with the rest of the girls... Which I should mention, don't forget to see what they posted below:

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous C! I've got Choose Me on my toesies right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I bet it looks perfect on toes... humm my pedi is looking a little rough, maybe I ought to try this out?

      Delete
  2. Any blue, light or dark, shimmer glimmer or creme... Is GREAT!!! So naturally i love this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And really who can argue with that? Well said Gosia :)

      Delete
  3. I really like "Choose me", I even bought a back up bottle of it :D
    Hi, I'm your newest follower, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thank you for following. I love it too, plus its a dead on dupe for OPI Catch Me In Your Net/ Zoya Charla and about 5 times cheaper! Smart move getting a BU I say :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing color! And your flowers are soooooooooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thansk! :) Good old nail stickers, always fun to have around for when you have no time!

      Delete
  5. It's such a pretty color, I'm lucky to have one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Does it come in one of those little bottles from ulta?? I want it now:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...