Thursday, 26 July 2012

Nicole by OPI Fresh Squeezed

Hello lovely readers,

Today my nail of the day is Nicole By OPI Fresh Squeezed, which is a sheer glittery orange nail polish. The glitters (glass flecks?) are orange and pink, and 4 coats are needed to achieve solid colour. The formula is a little runny and thin, but thick enough so the 4 coats were not too much of a hassle... I usually get pretty annoyed if more than 3 coats are needed to get a polish opaque and I prefer 2 coat colours (one coaters are great, but I still always apply a second coat).

Nicole by OPI Fresh Squeezed
Stamped using Konad plate M62 and Konad Special White Stamping Polish. I got pretty bad drag on my pinkie nail, bit other than that I'm happy how this turned out.


I hope you guys enjoyed my "F" polish for the ABC challenge. I have "G" & "H" all lined up and ready to go, so keep your eyes peeled for them too!

See you soon!

  

16 comments:

  1. I love this colour! Not very many people can wear it but it looks great with your skin tone.
    Love the stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know what you mean when you say not alot of ppl like orange. I actually really like it :) My stamping skills still need work, but I am so happy you like it!

      Delete
  2. A great name for this polish - it's juicy and nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verrryy appropriate name, I agree!

      Delete
  3. his was my only orange for a long time! I love the yellow and pink flecks in it. You're right, though, it is super thin and sheer... fun to wear once in a while, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep and I had some pulling issues too, but like you said the end result is worth it once in a while.

      Delete
  4. I love both, the polish and stamping!! I've been on an orange streak lately, and the stamp is so delicate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've also been big on orange polish, its just so bright and happy :)

      Delete
  5. I love your stamping combo! This color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a fan of orange. It doesn't look very good on me, but this is a pretty color on you! I like the shimmer, an I love the stamping! What a nice accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that way about green np. I like green, but lots of times I feel like it just doesn't work with my skin. I hope you find a orange you love soon! Thank you so much Andrea :)

      Delete
  7. I am the biggest fan of Orange. Hahahaha exactly opposite to Andrea here ;-)
    I think orange is the happiest color and I just love everything orange. And of course - your mani is no exception. It's GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be the first to admit that the season/weather affects my polish/clothing choices. Right now I'm all about the orange polish. I also thing its such a happy colour! Thank you so much JinJit.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...