Sunday, 22 July 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Diamond

YAAYY! Holos! Rainbows! Unicorns!!... wait! what the... ok maybe no unicorns...(Sorry guys)

My first holo on my blog :) I actually own a few holo nail polishes but for some reason am only posting my first now. Like every other lacquer head in the world I love holos, and I have a bit of a vintage baby for you guys today, Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Diamond. Its also my letter "D" in the ABC challenge. (please excuse the photo heaviness of this post... you guys understand right? Right!) Lets go!

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Diamond









Fine here's your damn unicorn!!  (LOL)


Source
(ok I don't know why typing that has given me the giggles... I think I need to get out more).

Bye for now guys!!






13 comments:

  1. haha, the unicorn sooo belongs with this one!!! that's how I feel when I wear holos too!!! I wish I could get ahold of more of the Nail Prisms, they are gorgeous!!! This one is no exception!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one! lol Holos rock my world and I always feel great wearing them :)

      Delete
  2. It's so gorgeous, all the Nail Prisms are great holos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Can you believe that I found this bad boy in a pharamcy just last year? I feel so lucky to have it :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the Nail Prisms! Great choice! Diamond looks so nice in your photos, too. I've actually had a plan to use it on H day, lol, for holo... but the rest is a surprise, tee hee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I thought of you when I saw this:)

      Delete
    2. YAAA Holos for everyone!! I can't wait to see what you come up with. *wait (un)patiently* lol

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful. I don't think I have any holos in my collection yet:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Laylas are good (so I've heard) and they are still pretty easy to get ahold of. I also a while back I heard on MUA that US girls were finding them at Dollar Trees

      Delete
  5. BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
    This post totally made my day AND thanks for the Unicorn Spotting... :)
    Coincidentally, Maya wanted me to take her to see real unicorns today ;)
    This is such a sweet sweet holo. I like my holo's neutral/nudeish so this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need some of these nail prisms in my life! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh YUMMM!!!!
    This is soooooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...