Monday, 23 July 2012

Sparitual Ebb & Flow

Hi Guys!

Happy Monday :) I hope that you guys are refreshed and ready to take on the week ahead! Today I have Sparitual Ebb and Flow for you guys. Its a great colour that also coincides with the letter "E" in the ABC Challenge (created by the sweet Gosia from Life In Colour). I showed Ebb and Flow on the blog before HERE.


SpaRitual Ebb & Flow


I stamped with Konad M56 and Konad Special White using a "french style" image that I reversed on all nails except my thumb. I added different size dots using OPI DS Radiance, Revlon Blue Lagoon and Sparitual Undercurrent. We are under another heat aleart where I live, and when I stepped out side the lens of my camera fogged up due to heat and the wee bit of rain that was beginning to fall. I felt like that it gave the above image a faded and little surreal appearance around the edge.


I'm still working on my stamping skills so please forgive the frazzle on the tips :)
Have a good start to the week and I hope to have another post ready for you guys tomorrow :)

PS Check out the other bloggers doing the ABC challenge!

Until next time, take care!


Karen

14 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, well made Karen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Maria :D I did this with both my sons sitting quitely at the kitchen table too! A shocker I know :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous artwork, Karen! Such a lovely, calming shade of blue. And your stamping looks great to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was so horrible before, it was like everytime I use the stamper was the first time, I am improving a bit so thats something :) I also Love this shade of blue and have alot within this colour range... umm hoarder much?! lol

      Delete
  3. So pretty!!! Great idea and very well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh I'm so excited, I ordered this a few days ago and I'm sooo glad because this is beautiful!!!!! Well done, Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good move! This polish is perfect in everyway and one of my favorites, you will not be disappointed! Thank You Gosia

      Delete
  5. this is sooooooo pretty! And you at you work that stamp and flaunt your great work! :D You totally need to stamp more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta! I'm gonna have too stamp more, I just ordered 5 more Konad plates! Yaaaa!

      Delete
  6. This is so gorgeous! I really want to get into stamping. Hopefully I will get the proper tools for Christmas! Just lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love your combination of stamping and dotting. What a beautiful mani!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...