Monday, 27 August 2012

Barielle Swizzle Stix with Nfu Oh 61

Happy Monday!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! The letter X is up for the ABC Challenge and its the only letter I didn't have a polish to match. I had to settle with an X within the name. Barrielle Swizzle StiX and Nfu Oh 61(siXty one).

Barielle Swizzle Stix, OPI Alpine Snow, Stamped with Nfu Oh 61



I stamped using Konad Plate M73 and Nfu Oh 61. I believe I have the OK version of 61 as mine is about 3 years old, that being said the holo just did not show up over the white polish and barely showed up on the blue. It stamped fine aside from the disappearing holographic goodness. Trust me, when this version of 61 is on its own, its on FIRE! Hopefully I'll get some swatches up soon.

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you have a great start to the week.


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! There is something about stamping with holos that makes me happy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to hear that!

      Delete
  2. That stamping is really lovely, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jacqui, holo stamping looks very cool. Nice job with the X and very pretty mani. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm happy tp hear that you guys like the stamping!

      Delete
  4. I think the stamping looks really good!!! I'm not too crazy about in-your-face stamping!! This one is very subtle and delicate.. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gosia. I was hoping it would be a little more linear, but this turned out OK too.

      Delete
  5. Very pretty colors and I like the stamping too. It's subtle and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was just hoping for a little more holo to shine through... But I'm glad you like it!!

      Delete
  6. So pretty. I often wonder about stamping...it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is lots of fun... but their is a learning curve which I am currently trying to conquer. This is one of those things where practice makes (some what) perfect.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...