Friday, 24 August 2012

Butter London Victoriana

Hi! How are ya?

Today is the letter V for The ABC Challenge and I got Butter London Victoriana for you. This will be my 3rd Butter London on this blog, the first 2 (Disco Biscuit, British Racing Green) didn't do much to impress me on the brand, lets see if Victoriana will shifts my opinion.
Butter London Victoriana
Before I go on, I think now is a good time to see what Butter London has to about Victoriana:

 "A textured twinkling vintage blue pale and slightly smoky. Things reminiscent of  theVictorian era,   such as corsets, top hats and Syphilis."

Fair enough...
Personally I love this shade, it came out looking a little greener than the pictures show, but the glitters are really that noticeable and the formula is great. Now I get it when people sing praises to the Butter London formula. This polish is defiantly a keeper (which is good to know,  bc I'm currently purging excess) .
I stamped using Konad plate M77 with Essie Nothing Else Metals. I knew I should have stopped while I was ahead, but I went and added dots using a no name holo glitter striper. It ended up looking like gross old warts! It doesn't look to bad if you can look past the silvery protruding growths I added.


Have a great day everyone! Oh! And thanks for reading :)

8 comments:

  1. beautiful shade, it reminded me of OPI I Have a Herring Problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping looks so beautiful - it's a super nice color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First - I am in love with this polish. Definitely added into my wish list!
    And - I love your stamping, AND - I love the added dots!
    I totally don't think they are protruding growths. I think they are adding this fun twist to the entire combo and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so nice,very elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoriana was the one that started my BL love. It's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BL's descriptions just slay me. This is a really nice blue, though, and I love your delicate little flowers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. buahaha warts, you're crazy, it looks awesome!! but I guess it would go together with BL description of syphilis? hahahaha oh my, you crack me up!! I love this color btw =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, warts and all. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...