Friday, 3 August 2012

China Glaze Harvest Moon

Hi Guys,

I was away on vacation and I wanted to post on here that I would be gone for a week, but time slipped away, and before I know it I had to leave. So I'm still here and I'm still in the ABC challenge, but once again I have some catching up to do! Thank you for all the comments, I'll be replying to all shortly :)

My "H" was China Glaze Harvest Moon, another one of those "do-I-get-it-or-leave-shades-?" and clearly it was a "get-it" for me. I am glad I did, Harvest Moon is my personal star of the Hunger Game colours I grabbed.
China Glaze Harvest Moon


I didn't know how to dress it up, I kept thinking of different colour combination I wanted to try. In the end I tried ALL TEH COLOURS!





Have a great Friday!!

Karen

6 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty color, that looks good on you. I love the dots you added, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Harvest Moon!! Looks great on you! The colors of dots you chose look so cool against the coppery color. You have an eye for good color combos for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Thank you so much Jacqui! Thats such a flattering comment to me you have no idea :) I also love harvest moon and I feel silly for waiting to try it for sooo long.

      Delete
  3. So pretty!!! I love your dots colors. They work so well with this background!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I chose all creme colours to work against the metallic, and as a result pop out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...