Wednesday, 29 August 2012

China Glaze Zombie Zest and Cult Nails I Got Distracted

The End is HERE!!
Well the end of the ABC Challenge anyways. As you can guess today is brought to you by the letter Z. I want to say thank you to Gosia from Life In Color for creating the challenge and inviting everyone to take part. I had a lot of fun digging through my nail polish, making choices, and then seeing what the others came up with! Thank you to everyone who took a minute to visit my blog as well.

I chose China Glaze Zombie Zest, but I also recently got my Cult Nails order in and thought that I Got Distracted would look good as an accent nail.

China Glaze Zombie Zest and Cult Nails I Got Distracted




That's all for today, I hope you all enjoyed this simple look (I think the colours and the glitter do all the talking), now take a min and browse through everyones last 2 posts:



Talk to you all soon!
Karen


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

  1. Two beautiful polishes, I love the shimmer/flecks in I Got Distracted...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although I found the formulation a bit thick for my taste. Nothing that a bit of thinner won't fix!

      Delete
  2. Very cool combo. I'm sad it's over. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!Me too! But Gosia has another challenge in the works! :)

      Delete
  3. I love these 2 together! I just got I Got Distracted, but I haven't worn it yet. I can't wait to try it now after seeing how great it looks on you! This challenge was so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look really neat togther, IGD has green shimmer and I think it ties it together with ZZ. ZZ was my only option for Z lol. I agree I had alot of fun!

      Delete
  4. Lol- I thought about doing Zombie Zest for this letter. Love how you paired these two together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really had no other option for Z, and Zombie Zest was an untired for me. I also recently got my cult nails order in, and I thought they'd look really neat paired together.

      Delete
  5. These look so great together!!! I wanted to thank you as well for participating in my challenge!!! It's been so much fun!!!! Come join the next one! =)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gosia! I am so thankful to you for letting me join in! I am totally joining the next challenge!

      Delete
  6. I adore this combo so much!! It is sad that this challenge has come to an end but it has been so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I totally agree, I really liked that I had my polish selected (for the most part) in advance to use through out the challenge. :) We have got to fdo another challenge soon for sure

      Delete
  7. Those are great together. It was nice getting to know you and I look forward to many more swatches from you in the years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Essie, I hope all the same from you! :)

      Delete
  8. Zombies gross me out, but this looks really cool. I Got Distracted is an awesome accent to this. Right on right on, girlie. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I don't quite understand the fasination with zombies, I mean there are people out their who love them!! Oh well I DO like this shade :) Thank you Liesl!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...