Saturday, 4 August 2012

Cult Nail Iconic

Hello!

I just wanted to let everyone know, my next couple of posts will be fairly light because I've fallen about a week behind on the ABC Challenge.

Today is "I" for me and I decided on a double whammy Cult Nails Iconic with Sephora by OPI I Only Shop Vintage (which I've been itching to use again since this post). This is what I wore on my nails when I left to go on vacation.
Cult Nails Iconic
My only complaint about this look is that it's very wintery/Christmas. I loved it but really wasn't in the mood to wear such seasonal colours. That aside, the formula was fantastic and it lasted 3 days before I finally changed it because I was tired of the colour. I cannot wait to revisit Iconic when the weather turns cooler.





Bye for now!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colors, both of them, the red is so juicy to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it was juciy and it had a purple undertone that I really enjoyed too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...