Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Cult Nails Manipulative

Hey everyone!

Today I have to use a back logged picture for my "M" polish. I was doing laundry, bent down to grab something and broke my middle nail against the base board. I broke it really F'n deep too! Grrr... I feel the need to add that I pretty much only EVER break my middle nail. So to you, middle finger, I direct my wrath of ten thousand burning suns.

On the bright side I really love the polish I'm about to show you. Cult Nails Manipulative is a peppy bright and fun blue creme which leans green. There is some shimmer in the bottle but it disappears on the nail. I heard someone comment that it looks different depending on your skin colour and I tend to agree.

Cult Nails Manipulative

I wore this look for 4 days and it wore well. I am very fond of pastel colours that do not come off as stark, and manipulative is just perfect.

Cult Nails is having a Birthday Sale for Maria (the owner & Creator of Cult Nails), all polishes are $7 right now until the 12th. If you've been itching to try any Cult shades now is the time! Once all her discontinued colours are gone they're gone for good!



Bye for now! X Karen

7 comments:

  1. It's a very beautiful shade, it looks like a Tiffany box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of these kinds of blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool! I didn't know about the same. This is a great color! Sorry about your nail, it still looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the kind of color I love! I am a sucker for greens and blues for some reason. And it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, a stellar argument for taking backup photos! I broke my ring fingernail yesterday on the fax machine at work, to just the point where I can still reasonably pull off a day-of post. They're pretty darn short, though.
    This color is gorgeous. I can't wait to try some Cult polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Manipulative!!! Cult Nails is such an awesome brand!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...