Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Cult Nails Time Traveler with Essie Too Too Hot

Hello!

Today is Tuesday and the letter for todays post is "T" and yep, I have some T's ;) Cult Nails Time Traveler with Essie Too Too Hot. (15 Ts!)  

I just have a quickie post today because I'm heading out of town to visit some family. Enjoy the pictures!

Cult Nails Time Traveler, OPI Alpine Snow, Essie Too Too Hot
Stamping was done using Konad plate M73 and Essie Good as Gold.

Thanks for looking guys, have a great day!

Karen

8 comments:

  1. It's very beautiful, I love that you included these colors in the same mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a hard time choosing, so why choose? I just used both!

      Delete
  2. I like this. I have that stamping plate, but it hadn't occurred to me you could use the hearts image like that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time using the heart image, and now I wish I had a full nail design, It transfered very well. And I liked how it is a little freehand looking too. Thanks Sam.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful mani. Love what you've done with the stamping Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo that's a lot of T's!!! Awesome stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gosia! I'm trying SO hard to get better at stamping, its true what they say... pratice make perfect. Well I am still very far from perfect, but I am getting better than when I started my blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...