Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Essie Lights

Hi guys!

For "L" of the ABC Challenge I decided on Essie Lights, I've used it once before, but only as an accent. Since then I've wanted to change that and put Lights on the centre stage:
Essie Lights
I've used no top coat in these pictures, and I kinda like the rubberise finish these have. I will always prefer shiny, but it was cool to see the rubber finish for a few mins before I added another top coat.


Shade
As per Essie recommendations I layered this polish over white, I found that it made alot of the application issues with the Poppy-Razzi Collection (love this name for a collection) disappear. Above is 2 coats of white, followed by 2 coats of Lights. There was less dragging, less streaking, and less headaches. I realise that I used 4 coats anyways, but applying the white polish underneath seemed to make Lights less of a bish.



Bye for now!!

Karen

9 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous pink! I kinda like the finish on this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I only realised that I had 2 pinks in a row once I got home (kiss me on my tulips was done while on vacation and was long gone by the time Lights came in to the picture) whats done is done! lol but I'm not complaining :)

      Delete
  2. You know I always forget to do a white underwear under the neons... They would look better and I would avoid staining!!! This looks awesome :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! This was actually my first time remembering to put on white undies! I def like it better. Thanks Gosia!

      Delete
  3. It's sooo pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)

    http://partlycloudywithachanceoflacquer.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...