Saturday, 25 August 2012

Essie Who is The Boss

Hi!


Happy Saturday :) I love the weekend so much... yes, yes, yes I know I am on mat leave but still! just the feeling of the weekend is more relaxed and fun. Anyone got any plans? I'm taking my kids to the African Lion Safari, which should be a good time.

Today its W for the ABC Challenge and I chose Essie Who is the Boss. Can you believe how far we made it? Only 3 more letters after this... I don't know what I'll do once its finished.

Essie Who is the Boss
Who is the Boss is a very light whitened blue/grey shade that just screams modern. I really liked how this shade looked next to my skin. It is much softer than white, and you can see that it is blue in real life, its got that mod edge to it. Very cool shade.

Shade Picture

Essie Blue Rhapsody and Konad Plate M78


I tried to go for some tone on tone stamping by using Essie Blue Rhapsody and Konad Plate M78. I quite like how it looked. Over all a win for me!

Do you guys like monotone stamping? or do you prefer contrasting? Personally I like contrasting or plain white the best, but today I took a walk out of my comfort zone.

Thanks for reading everyone! Have great weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks sooo pretty, I love the colors you chose, they are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! It wasn't planned until I decided to stamp, then I was like heeeyyy wait a min!!

      Delete
  2. I love the stamping!! These colors look gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousness!! I love the stamping art work, you totally transformed that color... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I think the color combo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought of it right at the last min, I'm very glad it turned out

      Delete
  5. I like it how it is!!! I don't do much of a contrast either... Btw... No worries my friend!! There's another challenge in the works which will start on sept 10th... Look on my blog on Wednesday for the announcement!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is basicly music to my ears (eyes?) lol I'll be keeping my eye peeled for sure!! :)Thank you Gosia!

      Delete
  6. Pretty, pretty stamping! Those blues look so subtley amazing together. I think I probs prefer monotone, just because when all is said and done, I love art that's subtle and wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite stamp designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU are the boss! How did I NOT know this color existed!?!? LOVE the base, the stamping and how the two play together! WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...