Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Nails Inc Portobello

Hi! Its already Tuesday, it seems like only yesterday we were sad about it being Monday. (:P)

Like I promised, no vampy/ fall shade for our letter "P" today. Quite the opposite in fact! I have Nails Inc Portobello...which is a neon... Boy this is a case of the name not fitting the shade, or at least I don't get it. To me this is a Portobello:
Source
To Nails Inc this is Portobello:

Nails Inc Portobello
See the resemblance?

Stamped with M57
I added some Zebra print using Konad stamp M57 and Essie No Place Like Chrome.
I am very happy with how the stamping turned out this time! Towards the last 2 fingers it gets pretty wonky, but thankfully due to the style of stamp you can barely notice it in real life :D This is leaps and bounds from where I was when I started my blog, so I'm a happy camper right now.

Have a great day everyone!



Karen X

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, vibrant and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! Its a neon for sure, and neons just scream fun time! (strange, this neon had a decent formula...)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Great job with the stamping. I love the metallic with the creme polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think No Place Like Chrome is my new favourite stamping polish :) I like the combination too. Its hard to pick a stamp/colour to use when you have a strong base like portobello. Thanks ;)

      Delete
  3. oooh what a fabulous mani!!! color, stamping, and the color of the stamping!!! the only thing that doesn't fit is like you said, the name.. but I love mushrooms so Nails Inc is forgiven!!! haha
    great job Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...