Monday, 6 August 2012

OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips

For "K" of the ABC Challenge I went with OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips, with Essie Kisses and Bises on the tips.

I have worn OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips more times than I can care to count, and it's one of my most grabbed polishes this summer season. I know its a little boring, but to me its a next-to-perfect pink. Twice I took it with me on overnight trips and both times saved me, KMOMT applies well, wears well, and is one of those pinks that can be fun and mature at the same time. It basically had a permanent spot on my toes this summer as well.

OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips with Essie Kisses and Bises
this picture was taken on a hike with my sons


I hope everyone is enjoying the challenge so far :)

Have a geat day!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Such a pretty pink color =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you reach for this so often! It's so bright and pretty. That's awesome that you took the last photo on a hike. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my fav pinks!!! I only have a mini bottle but I have to get a big one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love pinks:) I need to wear one again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...