Sunday, 19 August 2012

Revlon Royal

Hi!

Today I have "R" for the alphabet challenge and I decided on a dotticure using Revlon Royal with China Glaze Riveting, Harvest Moon and OPI Pandamonium Pink:
Revlon Royal
Please excuse the tip wear, I had very little opportunity to photograph do my nails due to all sorts of construction going on in my yard (...and that's why I'm a little behind... again). One day I will post before and after pics of my yard for you guys!

Royal is a beautiful blue that I can never get to translate well in pictures. Due to the jelly and glossy finish of this polish it can look streaky in direct light, where in real life you don't notice it.


I know its also old news now, but I cannot get enough of Riveting and Harvest Moon, They will be seeing a lot more action now that fall is just peeking around the corner. This morning when I woke up I could smell fall in the air.

One last thing for my fellow Canadians, the  letter "R" had me thinking of:

I never WIN! (source & cute article too)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day guys :)

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Blue and orange are one of my fave combos :)

      Delete
  2. What a pretty mani, I love the combination - and you got 3 x R LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha The more I get into the ABC challenge, the more I want to include as many of the current letter I can while making the mani look good :P Thank you Maria

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you =D http://nevermindsuzi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this :) The colours are great, and I love what amazing manicures you can get with just dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam :) I completely agree, my dotting tools are my favourite due to have versitile they can be. A little imagination goes along way!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Revlon Royal is one of the best blues ever and I love blues with coppery tones. Love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! SO true Ryal is one of those universaly loved shades. I find that my bottle really smells for some reason (compared to my other Revlons). I am willing to over look this for colour however!

      Delete
  6. Karen, this looks amazing! I agree with Jacqui, blues and coppers look so incredible together. Adding the pink was brilliance on your part ;) :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your awseome comment Liesl. I had a hard time picking a 3rd shade & finally picked the OPI, so I'm glad you like it!!

      Delete
  7. Love the dots!! I've never done dots.. that's how behind I am on this whole nail art! I agree with the girls above, the color combo looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...