Sunday, 5 August 2012

Zoya Jem

Hello!

Today I have just a simple mani with the amazing Zoya Jem... truly she is amazing and doesn't need any other nail art done to her (being away from home with no supplies also has something to do with the unembellished look today). Jem is my "J" in the ABC Challenge by Gosia at Life In Color.

Zoya Jem
This is one of my favourite purples (if not my favourite, because I am not sure what purple I own that would rank higher) Its dark, but light enough for all to see its purple, its shimmer is blue and red with some gold in there too. Its applies like a dream, and wears really really well on me.



Man I love purple!




Bye for now!

Karen

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and wampy color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! I guess Zoya has duped themselves with valerie and Jem as well.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful purple shade! I love how it sparkles in the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! I had to stop drooling over the polish in order to take the picture :P

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous vampy shade! It kind of reminds me a bit of the Oktoberfest color from the fall Germany OPI collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny enough thats the main colour I want from the Germany Collection!

      Delete
  4. So gorgeous. We wants it. I seriously <3 the old Jem and the Holograms cartoon, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know right! Get it for the colour and th name :) You would love this colour!

      Delete
  5. I've seen the brand Zoya around the blogosphere quite a lot. Is it British? This purple is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fingertipfactory, I believe Zoya is American. Most people buy them direct from the Zoya.com website, they offer a ton of promotions too. Sadly they only ship within the US & I live in Canada. I pick up Zoya at Trade Secrets, but Nailpolishcanada.com also stocks Zoya and ships internationaly. I hope this helps you on your search, I really believe Zoya is a great brand.

      Delete
    2. Oh, okay, thought it was British. My bad. That's good to know! Thanks a lot for sharing that very useful piece of information with me. I'm definitely going to check that out!
      The name is Derya, btw ;-)

      Delete
  6. Oh pretty. This would look great for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...