Thursday, 9 August 2012

Zoya Neeka

Hey!

Wow can you believe we are at "N" already in the ABC Challenge? We're more than half way done the alphabet yet I still feel like were just starting out! Time flies...

So my "N" is Zoya Neeka, a dusty purple with large flecks/small glitter in it. I am crazy for this shade, I remember when the Smoke and Mirrors collection came out I was calling my Trade Secrets every 2nd day looking for it. Then I randomly went to the mall one day... and there it was! Moral of the story: good things come to those who stalk their Trade Secrets...or something to that effect.

Zoya Neeka
Much to my embarrassment I'm posting a pic with my newest of new teeny freakin' numb on my middle finger! Please just ignore her and her bad behaviour.
I stamped using Essie No Place Like Chrome and Konad Plate M77. *Sigh* we will have to revisit a look similar to this, because my stamping is weak. I only dream of getting as good as a few of the stamping queens I follow on other blogs.

Thank you for looking!


Karen

14 comments:

  1. This one is so beautiful! I love the colour-combo and I love the stamping. You did really good :-) Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! purple and silver are one of my favourite combos.

      Delete
  2. I had issues with this stamp image as well. Yours came out much better than mine did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then! from this point on I'm just going to blame the stamp... and not the stampee lol!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I love the stamping. You did a great job! Watch out for my stamping fail for the letter P, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah haha I will for sure! I bet its fine, I love that we have fun with it.

      Delete
  4. Neeka is gorgeous - and the stamping is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, I admit I still need pratice, but everything looks better with Neeka!

      Delete
  5. So pretty! Your stamping looks great, and your choices of color lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am fond of purple and silver too!

      Delete
  6. weak my ass!!! I could only wish I was that good in stamping!!! You don't give yourself enough credit, girlie!!!
    and I LOVE Neeka!! How do I not have her yet/???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You of all people NEED Neeka in your life! I just know you would love it... Yes I am enabling! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...