Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Zoya Yara

Hello!
We're getting really close to the end of the ABC challenge. Today is Y and I have Zoya Yara. Yara is one of those ugly pretty shades, its olive green with that amazing irregular shaped golden shimmer we've been seeing in polishes lately.
Zoya Yara

Sorry about the ding
 Oh man! So I guess I dented my middle finger (Don't get me started on her again) on my way outside to take pictures. I didn't even realise until I loaded my pics on the computer. So for that reason this will be a picture light post... booo! I know! sorry, Sorry!

 I stamped with Konad Plate M4 and Essie Good as Gold. My younger sister went to Vegas and saw the fabled Konad stand, she was awesome enough to pick up this and 2 other plates for me. I guess the lady working at the booth refused to believe her that the person she was purchasing the plates for (aka ME) already had Konad supplies, and kept telling her the she NEEDED to get the stamper and scrapper. I'm not sure how exactly the conversation panned out, but my sister left without buying the stamper, and I can imagine the lady shaking her head, wondering what some poor person is going to do with just plates lol.    

Have a great day fellow nailphiles!



19 comments:

  1. Oh look at that shimmer in Yara, it's beautiful!
    I also like the pattern and color you used for the stamping - looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I tried to double stamp... but it gets hard to line it up with the orginal stamp. I was trying for a damask kinda look.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this green too :)

      Delete
  3. Ugly and pretty at the same time - that's exactly how it looks! I like this dark dirty green a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this shade too. ANND Its perfect for this time of year, with fall just around the corner (eik!) :)

      Delete
  4. hmm... I wouldn't wear the polish itself, but with that stamping hell yeah!!! I still live under a rock and I'm not on board with the fuglies =)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Geeze Gosia, get out from that rock!!! lol. Maybe not Yara, but one day a fugly polish will speak to you!

      Delete
  5. I love it :) The stamping goes so beautifully with the golden shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoU! I glad some one likes it! lol jk

      Delete
  6. Oh my!! Yara is gorgeous!!! I definitely need her!!
    And your stamping looks great, even on that middle finger ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yara is a beauty in her own way :). That cursed middle finger is the bane of me!! It honestly is... Its the only one that causes me grief, its I dare say the equlivant of the middle child syndrome

      Delete
  7. Yara is beautiful!!! And I love the stamping combo as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I am glad you like the stamping... I was trying to double stamp the image not sure if its quite how I imaged it would be, but it turned out alright... and lets all pretend that I didn't smoosh it up ok! :)

      Delete
  8. Looks great! This reminds me of Butter London Wallis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Essie! I didn't even think about that, but now that your brough it up, I'll def have to compare the 2 sometime soon.

      Delete
  9. I'm a little bit with Gosia... not going to lie... I do like the golden shimmer, though. **crawls back under rock**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be not to keeen on these shades either, but as my collection grew and grew, I was looking for more unique shades, and colours like this started to grow on me! I really like Yara... but I mean they call it ugly-pretty for a reaon!

      Delete
  10. Look at you stamping pro! Love this combo! AND you DOUBLE stamped... that is a feat I rarely even try ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...