Friday, 14 September 2012

China Glaze For Audrey Stamped!

Hey!!

Friiiiidayy!! Whoo! How is everyone? I have a long time favourite to show on the blog today, China Glaze For Audrey. This is supposed to be Tiffany Blue, I have never seen a Tiffany's box before in my life, so I will have to take other comparisons word on it, but I hope to one day be on the receiving end of a little blue box (by the way Jon, my birthday is coming up!).

China Glaze For Audrey
 ChG For Audrey Stamped with MASH plates 38 & 46 using Essie Good As Gold. That spider stamp has stolen my heart! I love how long its legs are, I would almost consider it a full nail stamp. I know a lot of people don't like spiders, but when it comes time for Halloween (too early? sorry) spiders and cats are my favourite thing, followed by pumpkins... But I also LOVE pumpkins too but in a fall/seasonal kinda way. Did you guys know I have a pumpkin patch in my back yard?

I like to think of this look as I'm-not-ready-for-fall fall mani. I already put away the neons, but I'm not ready to whip out the vamps full time just yet. Plus the temperature is still close to summer highs. ChG For Audrey to me is a fairly neutral shade of blue, it doesn't seem to have much problem transitioning over the seasons.  

Are you guys ready to put away your summer brights, and pull out the fall shades? Or are you holding on to the last few days and looks of summer?

I personally like to play it by ear, I do my nails based on how I feel that day, and the weather/ tempature has a big impact on that. So its kinda default that I don't want bright neons in the middle of winter, know what I mean?

Have a great weekend guys!!


Karen

9 comments:

  1. I'm not ready for fall either, I'll cling to summery mani's quite a while - this one is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am somewhat ready, I wore a full on fall burnt orange the other day and did not want to remove it!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!
    We have the Birks Blue boxes in Canada.. does that count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humm if one ever come my way then def!! lol Thanks julie!

      Delete
  3. oh i dont get tired of For Audrey its just sooooo gorgeous! love the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I've never tried this polish!!! I've had it for a year now and it's still sitting on my shelf!!! And I've never gotten a Tiffany box either... Oh well :)
    Lovely, lovely mani!!! And I'm sooo ready for Halloween, so no, it's not too early!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Mash plates 1-25 and I have the worst time with them. My favorite designs are the full designs but they are too narrow. I was happy to see that they widened them for 26-50, I need to get ahold of those babies! You did a beautiful job - I need to do a lot of practicing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...