Friday, 21 September 2012

China Glaze Get In Lime

Hi!

Today's NOTD wasn't even supposed to be a NOTD. I just wanted to show my mom what a holographic nail polish looked like. I grabbed my new Layla Ultra Violet and swatched it on my thumb. Now a few of you may remember THIS post, where I showed off my amazing swap haul from the Southern Ontario Blogger Meet Up and forgot to include China Glaze Get In Lime. I grabbed it to show her also & I painted the remaining 4 fingers to swatch it. After she left I realised I liked how it looked and just dressed it up little a bit more.

China Glaze Get In Lime with Cult Nails Nevermore
I free handed tips with the one coater black Cult Nails Nevermore. I stamped on my thumb with my MASH stamping plate 46 and Konad Black Stamping Polish.

It feels really cool to wear a funky french, and for some reason I felt like my nails were more noticeable... Not because of the neon green, but because of the tips.
I also love Layla Ultra Violet! This baby is HOLO!! I need the sun to to stay a little bit longer so I can wear it properly, and in its full glory. Its so pretty!!

I should add that I took these pictures in my light box so the colour is a bit washed out.

Have a great weekend everyone!! <3

Karen

14 comments:

  1. I like this! The stamp on the thumb is super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Its one of my faves!

      Delete
  2. Sooo CUTE! They look like little spats! And Ultra Violet.... I've seriously passed up on it one too many times. It looks really cool with that iridescent green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You NEED it! Seriously, get it... (Enabler!!) lol Thank Liesl!

      Delete
  3. Whoa, where's the warning for the sunglasses??!! Haha, this looks soooo good, Karen!!! Love the black on green!!! And that Layla is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops! I forgot the warning! Sorry! lol. Thank Gosia!

      Delete
  4. Wow! That is bright and vibrant and AWESOME!

    Almost looks like your nails are dressed up for a party with the dots (which I LOVE BY THE WAY)... I would add rows of dots to all of my nails :)

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta! I must admit the dotting tool is my fave nail art tool :) Dots rocks!!

      Delete
  5. I love the Layla holos so much and that is such a cool design using it as a pretty accent nail along with the neon nails! Awesome idea! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It was a little unplanned, but I am happy with how it turned out... and I'm really happy you like it too! Thank you for you sweet comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...