Thursday, 20 September 2012

Cult Nails Feeling Froggy & Nails Inc Baker Street

Hi Guys!

I have another really quick post today! Its been a busy week for me, with no signs of slowing down!I wore this look for only about half a day, before I picked off my studs... which made me sad because I really frikken loved this!
Here we have Cult Nails Feeling Froggy, Nails Inc Baker Street, and China Glaze For Audrey. These are my 3 favourite nail polishes these days, I can't get enough of them!
Blue lovers, Nails Inc Baker Street is for you, its the brightest, smoothest, most awesomest blue ever invented. Feeling Froggy is great too, its a medium grassy green with beautiful shimmer, its also very slightly muted. I love how this shade looks in the sun.

Do you guys have a polish that you just can't resist? Sometimes I really think I should bring out more of my nail polishes, but I just love my favourites so much that a few polish babies get neglected. I'm looking to change that, one day I'll start wearing nothing but untrieds and share the love. 

Thanks for reading today :)


Karen

6 comments:

  1. These are three gorgeous colors. I can see why you can't get enough of them. I've got a few I could spend more time with, lol, but I'm having way too much fun with new colors right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's simple and very eye catching, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Baker Street is a beautiful blue, I'd wear it for sure :) and the green Froggy shimmer looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baker Street is my FAVOURITE!
    This mani is great, I love the little bit of bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so psyched, I just picked up Feeling Froggy and I'm so glad, I love the shimmer in your pictures!! And I need the Baker Street!! Love the studs :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baker Street always looks splendid and steals the spotlight IMO even in such a lovely lineup ;)
    Plus, there are gems. I love gems ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...