Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Fall Is In The Air with OPI Bronzed to Perfection

Hi guys!

How was everyone weekend? My baby Matthew turned 5 on Monday, and we've been busy all weekend with his birthday party, then a small family dinner Monday night. At this moment I have more toys then I know what to do with, I'm going to have to sell or donate some of his old toys. Here a picture I took right before the festivities:
My boys: Matthew & Isaac

Today I have a fall inspired mani to show you guys. I used OPI Bronzed to Perfection which I grabbed at the Ontario Blogger Meet Up. I almost passed up this discerning beauty, but I think with a little seasonal flair Bronzed to Perfection will become a fall staple in my collection.

OPI Bronzed to Perfection
OPI Bronzed to Perfection with OPI Road House Blues
Flash
For this look I used 2 coats of Bronzed to Perfection, OPI Road House Blues on the side and Essie Good As Gold stamped using MASH Plate 27. I was sad to remove this beauty, I just feel like wearing fall shades now that the weather is turning in my area.

Also from last week, I tried to take some outfit of the day (OOTD)/ face of the day (FOTD) photos. (sorry to spell it out, but my Mom doesn't know what these things mean!! ... hee hee :) ). Anyways my youngest son, Isaac, kept distracting me and wanted in on the fun too. I got a few "serious" FOTD pics, but I liked my pictures with him much better anyways! If you follow me on Twitter you may have seen this little collage already:
Me and Isaac
Can you guys believe that this bald baby is almost a year old?!! He barely has any peach fuzz on top of his head. Here's an extra "blooper" for you too:
Baby!! :)
Have a great day guys, and thanks for reading!



Karen

12 comments:

  1. OMG Bronzed to Perfection is one of the most amazing polishes I've ever seen, how did I not know about this one?! Off to find a bottle of it ASAP! It is such a perfect fall color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm glad you like it! Its a great burnt orange, and if you can believe it, I needed promting to take it home with me, I'm glad I did though! I can't wait to see what you do when you find it :)

      Delete
  2. Bronzed to Perfection is SO PRETTY! Wow! I wonder if this can still be found. I love the stamping that you did :)
    I adore little bald babies lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol TY! If I ever have another baby I hope its a baldy too! As for B to P, I quickly checked Trans Design and they still had it in stock... but it did had the * which means stock is getting low. Good luck on your search!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! LOVE what you did with this shade!!!!! Wow!!
    Glad it went to a great home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm glad I was gentlely encouraged to take it home with me lol! Thank you Marta!

      Delete
  4. This is a darn cute mani - and so is the wee one LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks Maria!! I really love this burnt orange shade. The wee ones have grown on me a bit ;)

      Delete
  5. Bronzed to perfection looks amazing on you, and it's even better when combined with stamping and blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mari Lumme! I really didn't know what I was doing until I was doing it :) I'm glad it turned out, and I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Its perfect for fall :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...