Thursday, 27 September 2012

Purple Stamping

Hi Guys,

I have a purple look on the blog today. I always talk about my deep love for the colour purple, yet I haven't posted nearly enough and I need to make it right again :)

Here is Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Lacey Lilac, stamped using Barielle Passion Piroutte with MASH plate 26.  After stamping, I lightly painted OPI Pirouette My Whistle on the tips.

I apologise for what seems to be blue nail polish on the cuticle & edge of my polish application, I think its colour that got caught on my clean up brush.


Annd... maybe I could have used an extra dose of lotion for I took a few pictures... yikes! Sorry guys!!

With that, I bid you all a good day! :)


Karen

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, and the color combo is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was going for pretty and girly and I'm glad it worked ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...