Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Revlon Jaded Layered!

Hi guys,

I have a quickie layering NOTD using Revlon Jaded, Girly Bits Street Magic and Nicole By OPI Lets Get it Star-ed to show you guys. This was actually worn for 3 days and the main reason I took it off was because I picked at it! I really love how this simple-to-do look turned out!

Heres Revlon Jaded layered with Girly Bits Street Magic:
Revlon Jaded with Girly Bits Street Magic
 

Next I layered on Nicole By OPI Let's Get It Started!:
Revlon Jaded with Girly Bits Street Magic and NOPI Lets Get It Star-ed
 

I found this to be really fun & I wish I had somewhere to wear it out to, instead of around my own house lol.
 
What do you guys think of the pictures? I'm starting to use my light box more. I personally find my photos came out a little on the cool side, but they are better now compared to how yellow they were last time I tried my light box. I do think the polish came out fairly true to colour on my monitor. I'm going to use the sun light while I still can, but I should figure out this light box contraption thingy soon! :)
 
Thanks for reading everyone and have a great day!
 
Karen.

9 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous layering. I think I *need* Revlon jaded :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you Maria!I really like it too! It is close to China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, I had the bottles side by side, but I never did swatch them together. Although if my memory serves me, I think the Revlon has better application then the China Glaze (and I hope thats the only time I have to say that!)

      Delete
  2. That polish already looks pretty dynamic on its own but man, it's even more spectacular with those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some gorgeous nails girl! Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Street Magic over Jaded is magical, lol. ;) Seriously gorgeous, and you wear it so nicely. And the stars... Stars just plain make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layering! When I use my lightbox with its fake Ott Lites, I always have to adjust my camera to daylight setting and neutral colors for things to come out looking right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love this layering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygosh, this is such a beautiful combination! :) The gold and green are gorgeous together.

    I'm a new follower, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...