Thursday, 13 September 2012

Where In The World Challenge: Canada

Hi Guys!

Guess what!? This is my 100th post :D I am happy to say that its doing the Where In The World Challenge and the country for today is Canada!
Canada!
For this look I used Sparitual Poppy, OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It!, China Glaze For Audrey. I Stamped with MASH plate 26 and Konad White.

On the pinky is a 3 leaf flower called a trillium, which is the provincial flower for Ontario (the province I live in). The rest is all red and white to represent the good ol' Canadian flag. I tried my hand at free-handing the maple leaf on my thumb, I don't think it turned out terrible... but lets say I need more practise.



Yaaa Canada!
 I actually loved the colours in this, and wore it without any stamping and glitter for the first day. ChG For Audrey added something to this look that took it out of Canada Day celebration territory and made it a little funky. Sparitual Poppy is so great I have no words...None. Just if you ever need a red, this one I recommend.

That's all for today! Thanks for reading.

Please check out the other looks below:


Karen

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Such a great Canada mani - one could say: Cool Canadian Claws LOL (in the nicest possible meaning:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Wooooooot Canada :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your maple leaf turned out quite well, I can NEVER get it right :P I love the red glitter on white base.. it looks so good! Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great combination of colors, leaves and glitter :)
    and congrats on the 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet!! What a great mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome mani for celebration of your 100th post!!! :))). Love love your stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cool!! I love the maple leaf! And the stamp is awesome! It makes me wish I could stamp on my nails :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for your 100th! This mani is awesome. You really made your country proud. Great job with the maple leaf. And that stamp is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...