Saturday, 29 September 2012

Where In The World Challenge: Isreal

Hi guys!

I have another instalment of Where In The World challenge today, and it's Israel! For this look I wanted to pull together a number of images that come to my mind when I think of Israel. Images such as their flag, the Jerusalem skyline, the dessert and handmade textiles... Here's what I came up with:

Isreal Inspried
For the above look I used OPI San Tan-Tonio & OPI Gold Shatter on my thumb and ring finger, then dotted with Nails Inc Baker Street and GOSH Lambada. OPI Alpine Snow Matte, and Nails Inc Baker Street topped with Essie Kisses and Bisses is what's on the remaining fingers.

GAhh that stupid piece of fluff!!


Thanks for reading!

Have a great weekend and don't forget to check out what the others created for Israel below!



Karen

6 comments:

  1. I like this one, great interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you, that means alot!

      Delete
  2. oooooooooooh so pretty!!!
    I love your interpretation! and I really love the Essie topper that gives this yummy pink glow without turning the whole thing childish. It's soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!! :D I love this comment Jin! It makes me happy to hear that my interpretation is not waaaay off the mark.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...