Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Where In The World Challenge: Spain

Hello,

Todays country in the Where In The World Challenge is Spain! Check out what I created for my Spain inspired mani:


Spain Mani
I used Spanish dancing as my inspiration, mainly this photo:
Picture Source
To create this look, I used different reds and a dotting tool, I roughly followed these instructions by Chalkboard Nails

Colour List:
Gosh Lambada
OPI Black Cherry Chutney
OPI A- Zurich
OPI Diva of Geneva
Cult Nails Nevermore





I hope you enjoyed my Spain inspired mani! Israel is up next!

And here's the list of all countries coming up. Any countries you're looking forward too?

Thank you for reading :)

8 comments:

  1. LOL looks like a bit of plagiarism on your part - check my post)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, they are similar! I never saw your look until now. lol great idea Natalsie, I love you look!

      Delete
    2. Haha!! Well you know what they say- great minds think alike!!! If we go to a party, we'd wear the same dress))

      Delete
  2. It's very lovely, and a great inspiration :)
    Hmm, I look forward to the Scandinavian countries :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have no idea what I'm doing yet for those countries! Any suggestions? :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!!! HOT and sexy and so clever!!!

    and completely making me stress up... I am so late behind :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thank you! :) You'll get caught up! :)

      Delete
  4. Holy Moly!! You are already on Spain?!? You go girl!! I love your dress ruffles and the rose is a lovely touch. What a pretty tribute to Spain!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...