Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Go PINK Wednesday: Breast Cancer Awareness

Hi Guys,

I have a new group that I am part of for the month of October. As many of you already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the symbol of hope, fight, and life is the pink ribbon. Andrea from Fingers Painting Fingers invited me to join in her group called Go Pink Wednesday, which during October, every Wednesday, we post a pink mani and encourage all readers to do the same. We are doing this as a show of support and unity. In Andreas words, this is not a bloggers event, but a peoples event. Feel free to post your picture using the inLinkz portion below, or send them by e-mail or twitter and I will be thrilled to post them for you!

Here's my first pink look:
Color Club I Believe In Amour
I used Color Club I Believe In Amour as my base, Cult Nails Nevermore as my accent nail (which I could bear to remove yet!!) Konad Stamping plate M3 and MASH Stamping plate 38 with Konad black stamping polish. I added black matte glitter from KKCenterHK (10% off with code nailcall).



If you DO have a blog (nails polish or not- it doesn't matter!) and would like to participate, I have included the button and code below:
Go Pink Wednesday

If you would like to add your link below feel free! Remember this is a PEOPLES event not just for bloggers, so paint your nails pink, snap a picture and put it out there for support! (Thanks to Jin for generating the code for this)


Thank you all for reading! I look forward to seeing what we can create!
Karen

34 comments:

  1. This is just amazing. I love the art you used and that pumpkin is jaw dropping. I love it!! I'm glad to be participating in this with you. I look forward to your manicures to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shannon! I am really excited for the next few Wednesdays as well. I can't wait to see what everyone will create. The pumpkin is a Water decal from KKCenterHK.

      Delete
  2. Great October mani incorporating pink! Way to get into the spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I love how you incorporated Halloween into the pink mani, two things that don't normally go together. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan on doing mostly all halloween this month :) Even on pink Wednesdays!! :)

      Delete
  4. So cuuute! I love your little spiders! And that light pink is loverly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl!! :) The spiders are one of my fave stamps too!

      Delete
  5. Looks really great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! How did you do that pumpkin?? This gold is shining so hard!! I haven't seen anything like it yet!!
    Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jin!! The pumpkin is a waterdecal from KKCenterHK. They seriously rock and I don't want to remove it! lol Its aready made 3 appearences! lol (maybe a fourth!?!?) Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
    2. Ohhh thank you for the info! I'm going to look it up ;-)
      Your mani ROCK!!

      Delete
  7. I love it! The spiders are so cute! I´m now a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute - combining pink and Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to do it! I am hoping to do all halloween inspired looks this month :)

      Delete
  9. I love how you made the pink and The halloween Theme work together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! I love that you incorporated halloween into this! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It kinda goes with the season you know?

      Delete
  11. This is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Thank you for your awesome comment! :D

      Delete
  12. I love how you combined Halloween and this special day!!! just goes to show that Halloween mani does not have to be all orange and black, and it CAN be girly!! beautiful, Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Gosia! I am so glad you like it :D I agree halloween doesn't have to be all orange and black, just has to be crrreeeeppppy!! lol Thank you again Gosia!!!

      Delete
  13. I love your Halloween spin on the on your pink mani! How fun! That water decal is really cool. I will have to check them out! Thanks so much for joining Go Pink Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! I should be thanking you, for invitng me! This is a great cause, and I am happy to be on board! Thanks for your kind words :)

      Delete
  14. i've never seen a pink halloween mani before :)) cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thanks! I am planning on all manis to have a halloween twist this month! :)

      Delete
  15. I LOVE THIS!! Love the pink Halloween mani!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! <3 I am so happy that you like it!

      Delete
  16. This is amazing!!! What an awesome mani! Who would have thought to put Halloween related art over pink?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thanks! I am so glad that you like that! Through out the month os Oct, I am going to put a halloween spin on all manis! LOL :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...