Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Go Pink Wednesday: Breast Cancer Awareness

Hi guys!

Today is Wednesday, and as you may have heard by now, every Wednesday in October a large group of bloggers (and non-blogger too) are posting pink manicures as a show of support!

I have an extra special treat today too, my younger sister is paying my blog another visit! Yaaay! I always love having other people nails on here, and she is starting to become quite a nailphile in her own right. I will keep the number of nail polish of her recent haul a secret, but lets just say she would make a lot of us proud!!
I used a base of OPI Pink Friday, and painted OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips on the tips. Then I added Pretty and Polished Flow to the index and ring fingers. I used KKCenterHK water decals on the remaining nails (10% off with the code: nailcall).




And here's Theresas look:
She used the OPI Pink Of Hearts set that OPI released for BCA. The red is OPI The Spy Who Loved Me, which she claims is: The. Best. Red. Ever. I am going to be put her claim to the test because she forgot it at my house BAHahaha! And check out that ribbon, she free handed it with the brush in the polish!!! That is something for a novice nail painter! I love the fact that she is getting into nail polish, and I also REALLY love the fact she sends me her NOTDs :)


And... for laughs here is a snap shot of what we were up too yesterday while my son was sleeping:

Oh and this was happening too:

Whoa!Definitely not the best picture, but the foil fingers were too good to pass up!
Happy Pink Wednesday to you all! Don't forget to check out the others below, and thank you for reading!


Karen

16 comments:

  1. How fun for you two! Your nails look amazing, so much pink. <3 I love your sis's funky french, and I really love your gold spiderwebs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was actually her second attempt at the french look, he first one got peeled off with the tape! lol ohh what fun!! lol THank you liesl!

      Delete
  2. I love that you added halloween to this! How fun! Looks like my table when my son is taking a nap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha the things we do while the kids sleep eh! :) How many little ones do you have?

      Delete
    2. I have an almost 3 year old and one due in a little over a month!

      Delete
    3. Thats amazing!! DO you know what your having? I am so happy for you!

      Delete
    4. Another boy! so I'll have two boys at home:) his name is Carter James! Thank you<33

      Delete
  3. So pretty! How cute that you got your sister involved too!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep shes becoming a nail addict too! :)

      Delete
  4. Love how you paired pink with the upcoming holiday, Halloween! And the nail decals are soooo metallic and shiny! Love it! (much more shine than a stamp).

    Yaay to your sister for jumping right into the nail polish world and a VALIANT attempt at nailart ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am making a run at doing all halloween inspired looks this October! So far all my GPW looks have been halloween-ish. And I am glad Theresa is joining the ranks of np fanatics, this is her first time free handing and its really great!

      Delete
  5. Great idea. You are not only supporting the breast cancer awareness but you are also preparing for the Halloween. Great job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...