Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Go Pink Wednesday: Breast Caner Awareness & Halloween

Hi Guys!

Ok I really want to get this post up tonight... But I also really want to catch some sleep! forgive me if its full of spelling mistakes!

My Halloween mani is also a Go Pink Wednesday for breast cancer awareness take a look at what I'll be sporting this Halloween:

OPI Pink Friday with Coco Allure Bootiful:

Decals from Etsy Skulls: HERE Web: HERE Coco Allure Bootiful: HERE (OMG I Love this glittery polish)


Thanks for reading everyone! We will be back with guest posters tomorrow (YAY!!)

Happy Halloween!!

Karen

24 comments:

  1. So cute I love the girlie skull!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I got it from an Etsy seller.

      Delete
  2. Cute manicure! What a great way to combine both :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halloween on pink!! My new fave combo! lol TY

      Delete
  3. This is so perfect! I love the colors in the glitter and the little girly skull is kind of adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...