Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Guest Post: Maria from Marias Nail Art & Polish Blog

Hi Everyone!

Today Maria from Maria's Nail Art & Polish Blog will be gracing my blog with her super awesome free hand nail art. Just a quick word about Maria, she writes a beautiful blog that I check first thing in the mornings because I am always so excited for what she comes up with next next. I also had the honour of being a guest poster on her blog earlier this month. Did I mention that she writes her post in 2 different languages? English and Danish. How awesome is that? I can barely write my post in one language LOL.

Lets see what she created for us today:
*****
Flowers via airmail

Thank you dear Karen for having me as a guest poster, I’m honored :) – and hello to all your lovely readers!!

My name is Maria, and my blog is Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog, and I do a lot of freehand manicures, mainly flowers.


 

 
 

The title of this easy mani is Flowers via airmail – the base color is the gorgeous medium blue Essence Via Airmail from the LE Ready for Boarding coll. I didn’t quite expect to fall in love with it, like I did, so I celebrated with daisies on several colors. I used acrylic craft colors for the flowers and the top coat is Seche Vite.
*******
Thank you Maria!

I know I have told Maria in the past, but I just wanted to point out to everyone that she has a great sense of colour coordination! This mani is one of many examples of that fact. She is one lady not afraid of a little colour on her nails and I love it!

If you haven't  yet, check out Maria's Nail Art & Polish Blog HERE.

Also Congrats on your one year & 500 followers!! Check out her cool give away! WHOO!

In case anyone was wondering my first day back at work went well! I am really happy to be back (now that the first-day-jitters have moved on). Thank you all for your support!

I hope everyone is safe from Sandy! Shes blowing hard outside my living room!

Take care,

Karen

16 comments:

  1. So pretty! A little bit of summer in this awful weather is what everyone needs!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much GlitterInfatuation Jazz - I have decided to have summer on my nails this winter - most of the time ;)

      Delete
  2. I like it! So colourful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Thimmyke, I'm happy to hear it!

      Delete
  3. Wow Maria. I think this hits the top of the list of my favorite flower mani you've ever done. I feel it calling out to me :oP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm so happy to hear that - thanks a lot NailNarcotics!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shannara, I'm happy you think so!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much thefingertipfactory - fun and easy to paint :)

      Delete
  6. well done, business as usual for Maria :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your flowers, Maria! These are so colorful and happy! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Yun - and yes, we have to fight winter ;)

      Delete
  8. Lovely manicure Maria :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lydia, I'm happy you like it!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...