Friday, 19 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenege: Spiders

Hey guys!

I'm really excited for today, because I'm heading to Toronto to take my kids to the Royal Ontario Museum. They have a huge dinosaurs exhibition on right now the my oldest son will love, check it out if your interested!

And for nails we have spiders!
I used Misa Office Polish-tic as my base and stamped using MASH Plate 38 with China Glaze No Plain Jane. I wanted a barely there look. I added green glitter from the Born Pretty Store.
 
Here's a blurry picture, I find it makes the purple spiders more noticeable:
Slightly Blurry pic
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend :)


8 comments:

  1. Oh this is a cool mani, the glitters draws the attention towards the spiders, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the subtle spiders!

    JAzz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome color combo, nice manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh crapioloa that I'm just reading your post now... Olivia would have loved he dino exhibition :D

    On a happier note, love the color combination and the gem addition gives it a bit of glam ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...