Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Bats

Hello!

I have a super quick (& super late in the day) post. My youngest son is sleeping and my sister is over right now (at least she likes np too, so she understands...pics to come later, HA!). So lets jump right in!

Today is bats for the Halloween Nail Art Challenge:

I did a ruffin mani using OPI DS Radiance, Cult Nails Nevermore (I will never use another black!) and I free handed the bats using a silver striping polish.




Have a great afternoon everyone!!

Karen

10 comments:

  1. wow - the free hand painted bats look amazing on black! and Nevermore is beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nevermore is my favourite black! :)

      Delete
    2. ..and mine :)
      I also like Sally Hansen Black Out (and I still use it pretty often in nail art), but Nevermore seems to be even better pigmented.

      Delete
  2. This looks great! What a cute halloween mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually had to pratcice free handing the bats on paper before I did my nails lol.

      Delete
  4. Your ruffian manicure worked out sooo well! What a great look to pair up with bats.
    Honestly, I wish my ruffians turned out this pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...