Thursday, 4 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Blood

Hi Guys!

Todays another instalment of the Halloween Nail Art Challenge... and probably my least favourite subject on the matter: blood! Lets get straight to the nail art shall we?:

My pumpkin friend has made another appearance! I did have to touch up one chip just so he could be here today :)
Polishes used: Misa Office Polish-tics on thumb, Sparitual Go Lightly on my index & ring fingers, Sparital Poppy on my pinky and Cult Nails Nevermore on the middle finger.  The blade was painted free hand with a Color Club silver striper polish, and SR Poppy and a dotting tool. Konad M72 and Special Stamping Polish in Red, and Mash Stamping Plate 31 and Konad Special Stamping Polish in Black for our little deceased friend.
The gold pumpkin is a water decal from KKCenterHK (10%off with nailcall) and  I did not want to remove him for my past 4 looks.
 So the story here is a knife on my thumb, bloody slashes on my index & ring, and a dead person on the pinky. Well at least that was the look I was going for!!!


Lots of blood makes me a little squeamish, I cannot handle seeing it in movies or shows, which is strange because my 2 fave shows are Criminal Minds & CSI (any city, but with special preference going to Miami:) ) I actually turn away from the start of these shows so I don't have to see the murder lol.

I hope you all enjoyed my take on the blood theme! Thank you for reading!

22 comments:

  1. that knife is pretty dangerous, ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! lol at least it was to our little friend on the pinkie! :)

      Delete
  2. hey!
    mouth was very good!
    Especially the pumpkin head and the x :)))
    http://potyszepsegblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The pumpkin is a water decal I picked up not to long ago! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful job, I really love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome!! I especially love the pinky nail =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Jacqui! I had a difficult time thinking of something that wasn't just blood drips lol! I am glad it turned out :)

      Delete
  5. It is so unique, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aggie! I appericate it :D

      Delete
  6. lol I'm the same way with those shows. We watch Bones a lot (and ALWAYS during dinner, talk about gross) so when they show the 'dead' person I'm never really looking.

    That being said, I didn't turn away from your nails.. I love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank goodness I am not the only one! Do you watch horror movies? I refuse!! I mean... not only are they totaly gross, but a whole team of people thought it was a good idea... and think its entertaining!!!
      LOL Thank you! :)

      Delete
  7. Soo cool, that knife really is dripping blood LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha It was used to slash our poor friend!

      Delete
  8. I love this!! I really love the whole mani and the theme :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am not big on the whole "blood" theme, but I am happy to be doing the Halloween theme :) (If that makes sense!!)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...