Sunday, 14 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Tombstones

Hello!
The hard thing about doing this challenge is the weekend postings! I am not used to it! I am a Monday-Friday kinda blogger... But I don't mind! :)

Today (well actually yesterday) is tombstones!
Tombstones
I used OPI Live and Let Die with Sparitual Conglomerate on the accents. I used Cult Nails Nevermore for the rounded tombstones, and a black striping polish for the crosses. I LOVE Live and Let Die! It was almost a one coater, in direct light it was sparkly, and in low light it was dark :)

As of this time I also hate Conglomerate! It's ugly, hard to remove, bumpy, and I was waaay disappointed based off how it looks in the bottle. (I should have read the reviews by other bloggers before purchasing). I guess you win some, you loose some.
 


Name and date! lol

I hope you enjoy what left of the weekend!

14 comments:

  1. nails was very good!
    I like the black background!

    http://potyszepsegblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its actually my new favourite colour! I love it so much too!

      Delete
  2. Neat! I love the different colors for the tombstones, they really look like stone! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I just ordered Live or Let Die!!! I love love love it!!!! thanks for showing it to us =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wil love it! Its amazing! Its my new favourite colour, and everything (application, removal, ect) is perfect! OPI did good!! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely lovely look... For Halloween that is. ;) I wish all tombstones would be this glamorous

    As for the SpaRitual shade! Why you no love it!? It is AMAZEBALLS on you! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) yeeaaaahh that SR is not that great in real life, trust me when I say the pics make it look better. plus there is so much going on, but the base is so frosty... You can have it if you like it!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...