Monday, 1 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge

Hi!

Happy Monday everyone, I'm back and I'm starting another nail art challenge. This one is created by Glitter Obsession and its Halloween themed (of course!). Lets take a look at the Challenge:

 
Today is Halloween Pumpkin, which I take as Jack-O-Lantern.

I tried a new technique, called dip-your-semi-dried-nails-into-some-loose-glitter... well it made a big old mess, both on my nails and on my table, and I do not encourage anyone to do that! lol. I used Cult Nails Nevermore for my black, and Lise Watier  for my orange. The glitter and water decal are both from KKCenterHK and were sent for review. (Which is coming up!!)



Ok I will stop torturing you with the glitter now. After I took these pictures, I removed the all but the the nail with the pumpkin, and made a completely new look, which I hope to show you tomorrow.

So don't forget to check out Glitter Obsession & what the others have created .


As always, Thank you for reading! Have a great day! :)

Karen

21 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love that pumpkin water decal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, love the bling-bling nails :D
    you can put your pic in my post too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Hey I got your e-mail ;) Thank you for your comment! I love your nails :)

      Delete
  3. I love this, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so simple, but it works sooooo well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie!! I am glad that the glitter didn't turn out as bad as i feared :)

      Delete
  5. This manicure is my favorite what I seen from this challenge on 1st day ^^ I love it :$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Thank you so much! Their have been so amazing manis, and I am flattered by your comment! :) :) :)

      Delete
  6. Very nice, you're very talented ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome! It looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, super great pumpkin colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I actually requested the orange just for halloween! lol. I am glad you like it!! :)

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous combination with the glitter and that adorable pumpkin sticker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome mani! i love this orange glitters! :D And the gold pumpkin too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...