Friday, 26 October 2012

Layering Pumpkin Spice

 Hi!

TGIF!

I have a great fall time layering pair today. Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice & OPI Suzi Love Cowboys. Brown and orange...yummm...falll....leaves... Pumpkins *Sigh*




This is one coat of Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice over OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys, then loose orange glitter applied on top with a dotting tool.

Speaking of Pumpkins:
Pumpkin Matthew
 
Pumpkin Isaac
We got all these pumpkins from our little patch in our back yard! The seeds came from our jack-o-lantren last Halloween :) 

Yawn! Boy I am sleepy right now, so its word light.

Thank you for visiting today!


Karen

8 comments:

  1. LOL the last two "pumpkins" are so adorable <3

    And your mani goes perfectly with the pumpkin colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOL! Those 2 pumpkins have grown on me! :) TY Maria

      Delete
  2. Awwww What cute little punkins! Oh, and the nails look great! Fall defined!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) TY! I was def going for a all-in fall look

      Delete
  3. I'm sighing with you mama!!! This combo is awesome!!!!
    Cute cute kiddos!!! I can see why you don't want to go to work =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could see them in person! lol Now that I am back to work its not to shabby, but I do miss the quite days at home.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...