Friday, 12 October 2012

Old NOTD

Hi Guys,

Another Friday! Wahoo! Is it just me, or does time seem to be zipping by? I did not do my nails at all this week (yep! all posting were post I prepared in advance) I just removed a chipped and battered German-icure this morning (that means I wore it for a full week, buuutttt I wouldn't say it "lasted" the whole 7 days, I'd give 4 days with minor chipping for wear).

So I have an old NOTD, I was still testing out my lighting arrangement when I took these.

I used Essie Play Date, Mint Candy Apple, and Mojito Madness (apparently I opened the Essie drawer of my Helmer first that day). I used my beloved dotting tools on the sides.
 

I would not say that I don't like this... but I don't love it either... indifference? Lately I've been really proud and happy to share the manis I created, and this one seems to fall a bit flat. Its strange, because I love all the colours used. Oh well! I should also add the the pictures are washed out a bit due to my lighting situation.

Thank you for reading everyone, have a great weekend.

Karen

4 comments:

  1. I like the double dotting!!! And the base is awesome too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk you! I also love double dotting! do you follow Lucys Stash? She is the queen!

      Delete
  2. soooooooo pretty *_______*


    • ♥♥♥ •

    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the double dots and the shades you used in this one!
    I haven't missed your recent posts (I follow via blogloving)... but commenting is a 'luxury' with the kids around ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...