Monday, 15 October 2012

OPI Live and Let Die

Hi everyone!

Have you seen my newest and latest love in my life? OPI Live and Let Die! I just removed it and slapped it right back on! 
We all love our old favourites, but today is a new fave!
OPI Live and Let Die
This is 2 coats of OPI Live and Let Die. It has a perfect formula. Can you see my stamping? Barely! Its in black, so that should give you an idea how dark L&LD is in real life. Stamped with MASH plate 35 and 29 using Konad Black.
Sorry for funny finger placement in this one!

No Top Coat
L&LD dries a little dull so top cost is a must. Other than that its perfect! Did I mention how fast it dried? I am so happy I grabbed it at the last min ( I was originally going to pass). Its so easy to remove even though it packed with gold shimmer. This is the type of shade I can see myself grabbing alot.

 Now I will need to compare this to my other favourite blacken teals.

I also grabbed Goldeneye, which is on my toes right now, its SO shiny, I'm using it next.

Are you guys grabbing any OPI Skyfall? Any plans to see the movie?

Ok and I gotta ask, anyone getting the $37 top coat? I will, only if it goes on sale... but right now I have to pass.

Have a great week guys :)


Karen

3 comments:

  1. I've actually been looking for a black with a bit of sparkle. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. I would love the gold top coat but not for $35+. This is a beautiful polish though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most people will! But you can get a similar effect using nail foils.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...