Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Birthday Nails!!!

Hi guys!

Sorry, I didn't want to take a long absences from my blog, but my boys were feeling under the weather, and I was getting a bit run down. You know how it is sometimes!

During my time away from blogging, we celebrated a few birthdays!! My baby Isaac turned 1... and I turned 27! Our birthdays are 3 days apart. Last year I was super worried I was going to go into labour on my b-day while pregnant with him lol! Thank God I didn't :)

Here's the mani I wore for our birthdays:

I used OPI Whats With the Cattitude, Sally Hansen Ion, and OPI Did it On Em'. I stamped using MASH plates 49 & 39 and Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue as the stamping polish. I noticed I smudged my nails right after my first few pictures :(




Pre-smudge :)
I am trying some new-to-me styles and different combination of accent nails. On the opposite hand I reversed the blue and green. It was a fun look! Quite a few bloggers I follow and love do all kinds of crazy awesome accents nails, I tried to channel their artistic genius in to this mani. I'd love to hear what you guys think of this trend!

Thanks for reading guys!

Have a great day :)

Karen

19 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday :)
    I like how crisp your stamping is, and you're right, this is a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its means alot to be complimented on my stamping bc not to long ago I was really struggling with it! :D Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday from me too - and the mani is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when that happens! (smudging during photography) but they still came out very simple and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! Just when you think your in the clear then BAM! huge smudge! lol Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  4. I really love this! The colors go well together and there's just enough going on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I actually debated adding more or not, but I'm glad I stopped when I did)

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday too you both! Your nails are gorgeouss!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!
    The stamped hearts are great, and the light blue + bright green combo looks unusual, but fresh and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha It kinda reminds me of baby boy clothing lol... humm baby brain seeping into my mani choices? lol Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Love it! Happy Birthday Pretty Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I think accent nails are really fun! (And I smudge all the time!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No kidding! ME TOO! Just when you thynk you're good to go... you look down and whomp whomp big ol'smugde :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...