Monday, 26 November 2012

China Glaze No Plain Jane (From The Vault)


Good Monday to you!

Anyone get some good Black Friday deals? I avoided going out, not for lack of shopping love, but 1) because I worked that day, and 2) I lacked the energy to pre-scope the sales.  I did peek at a few on-line polish retailers on my break at work, but because most deals were only listed on Facebook or Twitter, I missed out.

Today I have a mani pulled from my photo reserve to share with you guys. I took this in October.
I think this is 2 coats, possibly 3, of China Glaze No Plain Jane. Stamped with Konad M4 and Special Black Stamping Polish. Then I added loose glitter from KKCenterHK. (10% off coupon with the code: nailcall)

Light Box Photo
Photos taken in my light box caused the slight duo-chrome to disappear. This is defiantly the type of polish that looks about 100 times better in real life.


This photo was also taken in my light box... But I angled my hand to basically block out the light source. Direct light will wash this baby out.

Plain Jane on its own
Overall I really like this shade, but I should add the formula is pretty thin, and it does cause balding to layer underneath. I've seen a few people use this and the other colours from this collection for stamping over black... OMG WOW! They really pop! It's been on my to do mental list for a while now.

Let me know if you found any killer deals this Friday, I'd love to know what I missed out on lol! Maybe next year I'll muster up the courage to make a short drive to the States and see what the frenzy it all about :D Oh if you blogged about it, feel free to leave a link in the comments.

Have a great start to your week & thanks for reading,


Karen

7 comments:

  1. I didn't have time for Friday deals either, mostly because of work and then xbox in the evening, but to be honest I have a lot of untried polishes, so I don't regret missing the sales :)
    and your manicure - beautiful idea, I especially like the glitter part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Plain Jane's probably my favorite purple <3 I love your stamping and sequins with it, too. It's such a pretty, dusky color and I think it really lends itself to some amazing art, as you've proven. :)

    You know I went shopping, I was out at 11:15 standing in line, lol. I'll probably go to Ulta again, next ear... my first out and about Black Friday experience was a good one. :)
    http://liesllovesprettythings.blogspot.com/2012/11/black-friday-mini-haul.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...