Friday, 9 November 2012

Guest Post: Stephanie from Sincerely Stephanie

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my opening says it all! :D

Today I have my last wonderful guest poster on Nail Call. I am super happy to have Stephanie from Sincerely Stephanie say she would write a post up for me. I got to meet her at the Southern Ontario Blogger meet up, and she is every bit as sweet in real life as she is on her blog. I've really come to love some of her funky designs and fun approach to blogging

I can't wait to see what she sent me!!
*****************

Hi everyone! I am soooo excited to be guest posting on Karen's blog today! I’m Stephanie and I run the little Canadian nail art blog Sincerely Stephanie! I got the pleasure of meeting Karen at the Ontario Blogger Meetup this past September. Karen is such a sweetheart and I am thrilled to be able to call her my friend! I was so excited when Karen first asked me to create something for her, and I eventually settled on a trigger finger accent nail mani!
 

I’m a HUGE fan of accent nails and this combination was no exception. I recently got Barry M Raspberry Glitter in a swap and was dying to use it, so that was pretty much the inspiration for this manicure. I started off with Essence Grey-t To Be Here which has a hidden pink shimmer which is to die for. Just beautiful! I added Raspberry Glitter to my thumb and index nails.
 

Then I decided to the saran wrap technique with Essence Ultimate Pink! to create the almost watercolour looking pattern. I added a coat of top coat before it was fully dry so that the colours blended together a little.
 

Then I added two black rhinestones at the base of each of my saran wrapped nails to tie the black and pink glitter back together!
 
 


Accent nails are an easy way to spice up any manicure and I looveee rocking them! The trigger finger accents are also just too much fun!

Are you a fan of accent nails?

Thank you SOO much to Karen for letting me guest post for her while she gets settled back into work!
**********
Whoa! Now that's just cool! I never heard of a trigger accent mani before, but now that I'm in the loop, look out! Trigger manis will be commin at ya soon. :) I love purple too, how did you know ;)  Thanks for sharing this edgy down town style mani!

Don't forget to pop over to visit Stephanie

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! I like the idea with black rhinestones for accent fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love accent nails but I've never thought of doing trigger fingers! great idea :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for letting me guest post! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...