Friday, 28 December 2012

Christmas Day Mani #2

Hello!

This is a mani I did at my MILs house while she was deciding what to have done on her nails. I told her the best X-mas gift anyone could get me... is let me do their nails! lol!

I have taken my inspiration to do a  white and gold mani from looks both MartaStephanie have done recently. I also saw some pins on pintrest with a similar print. Lets take a look!
I used Finger Paints Papier Mache, Essie Good As Gold and MASH Plate 40.






The white and gold colour combo looked so classy! I am still wearing it, despite the major chip situation I have going on over here.

Now I just gotta think of a few NYE manis... any ideas? Do you guys know what your plans are yet? or more importantly what your wearing? lol jk! :)

TY for stopping by,

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Love your mani!
    My NYE mani will contain blue and silver glitter. I'm not quite sure yet what I'll be wearing, but probably something blue (yes, I sometimes choose the polish first and match my clothes later).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, gold+white is always classy and beautiful, great choice :) I love your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! nuff said!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...