Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Coco Allure Cleopinktra

Hi Guys!

Me again, with those 2 whites: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Sally Hansen Ion. I wanted to try one of my untried indies over the white base while I had it on. I grabbed Coco Allure Cleopinktra. You can see my other Coco Allure polish, Bootiful HERE & HERE. I love Bootiful!
Coco Allure Cleopinktra is a sparse layering polish full of  light pink, dark pink and gold multi size and shape glitter. 
 
 
 
Here's what Bobbi says: Cleopinktra is bright Fuchsia, bright gold, and warm gold glitter in multiple sizes in a clear base. Both pink and gold symbolise femininity and luxury to me, and the two together really complement each other.
Truth! Such a pretty polish, and I can see it looking great over any colour... I want to use  dark blue for Cleopinktra to be layered on in the near furture!
 
Excuse my owie
 
 
Another big WIN polish from Coco Allure. If you're interested in her amazing nail products check out her Etsy shop. Since this was only a quick swatch I was really sad to see this go, I'm already plotting my next mani with this pretty glitter.
 
Thanks for reading! Oh and if you have a indie glitter that you just LOVE feel free to let me know about it in the comments, if you wrote a post on it I'd love to check it out!
 
Happy Hump Day!
 
Karen XO

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it is! I love how there are 2 different shades of pink, plus glod. Its very interesting to look at in person. THanks Maria!

      Delete
  2. What a great glitter! I don't believe I own anything like it, and I've got a lot of glitters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also found it to be unique in my stash, beause of the colours ans shapes. This is a hidden gem! Its definitly worth checking out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...