Friday, 21 December 2012

Contest Entry at Chit Chat Nails

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone is keeping well! I am on the mend, but still under the weather. At this point I am going to get cabin fever, and Christmas will pass my family by if I don't get my butt up and moving!

Today I have my entry into Martas Skittlette nail art contest (click to see all entries here). I was feeling a little uninspired (being really sick and all) so I decided to go for a good old festive mani. I'm not sure how the judges will receive it, but I am actually really proud of how it turned out.

To create this look I used OPI The Spy Who Loved Me, Cult Nails Nevermore, China Glaze Jolly Holly, and Maybelline Bold Gold (Stamps). The plated used were MASH Plate 49 & Konad 77.



My sister also created a look to summit to the challenge. She sent me the photos and I decided to post them here as well!
She used OPI Colour So Hot it Berns, OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, and an LA Colors White (I'm not sure of the name). Funny story the OPIs she used in her mani belong to me, and the OPIs I used in my mani belong to her! I'm so proud of her for entering!

Have a great weekend everyone, and if your going out a lot this weekend have fun and stay safe!

Bye for now!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Now I NEEEED to get The spy Who Loved me - it's so gorgeous...
    I love your mani - and wish yo luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love that little gold ribbon ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this OPI polish and it is still in my untried drawer... You make it look so stunning! Beautiful manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...