Thursday, 20 December 2012

First Christmas Mani

Hello!

Wow Christmas is creeping up isn't it!? For the past 3-4 days I have been sick as a dog, so it seems like I am not getting much done in terms of getting ready for the festivities. Hooray for last min rush around right!... ok maybe not, especially when you're sick. But I did squeeze in a mani that certainly brighten my spirits (just what the Doctor ordered), I saw a similar look on a blog and I don't know who sported it, but I drew my inspiration directly from them.

Christmas tree dotticure
I used Finger Paints Papier Mache as the base, then dotted using China Glaze Jolly Holly, OPI The Spy Who Loved Me, Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist, and gold accents with Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold.



That's it for me today, I have to get some much needed rest, but be on the lookout for more x-mas inspired manis coming soon!

Thank you for reading during this hectic time of year :)

Karen.

6 comments:

  1. That's really cute and festive ^_^
    Hope you get well in time to enjoy the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a bright and happy tree - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! I hope you get better soon girl <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...