Monday, 24 December 2012

Grey Snowflake Mani

Happy Christmas Eve!

As I am writing this, I am hoping to have everything done by the time you read this post! With a few last mins stops on Sunday, Jon and I just need to wrap it all up and call it a day! :)

Today I have one of the Essence Twilight polishes to show you:

This is Edwards Love with Konad M56 and Essie No Place Like Chrome. This is a wintry look if I ever saw one. Reminds me of snow falling at night.

Here's a swatch of Edwards Loves on its own:

I can't comment on the name or how it relates to the colour, I have never read the book or seen the movies. I also don't know much about the story line,  But I do know the POLISH is really nice, a 2 coater. The sliver flakes all stuck to my fingers after removal which kinda sucked.




Snowflakes are a big hit with alot of people every year, and its so easy to see why! Its wintry, festive, pretty, and fun all rolled into a pretty snowflake shape!

That's all I have today! I *may* have a scheduled post ready for Christmas day, but I can't promise that I will have time to finish... So I will say: Have a safe and happy Christmas and a great holiday if you get one!

Thank you all for reading my blog on this Christmas Eve!

Karen 

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and subtle, like it :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, it reminds me of a snowy night sky with stars!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...