Monday, 31 December 2012

New Years Eve Mani with Zoya Jem

Hi Guys!

I usually post a day after I wear I mani, so today's post is actually yesterdays mani, and NOT the mani I'll be wearing for ringing in the New Year! (But its still festive enough to!)


I used what is basically my favourite polish of 2012, 2011, and pretty much of all time: Zoya Jem. I added a coat of Essie Set In Stones (gifted to me from my little brother!) and stamped with Essie No Place Like Chrome & Konad M3.

I loved the way Set In Stones applied! Very smooth for such a large glitter, and it dried fairly quickly! Silver is not a shade I typically gravitate towards, but I  can totally see myself wearing this one a lot!


I hope you all have a great New Years Celebration!


Thanks for stopping in!


See ya next year ;)

Karen

9 comments:

  1. This is so festive - and I wish you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jem is very pretty. I love purple and silver together. I decided to wear a purple mani for New Year's eve. I can't wait to see what you actually wear for the countdown to 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY! All I can say is purple manis rock, and are appropriate for any/all occassions! The actual NYE eve mani will def have a purple something something to it :) Have a great night & Happy new year!

      Delete
  3. Pretty, pretty! So perfect for NYE :) I need Jem in my life, not just because it's such a gorgeous color but because I have a small fixation on the Jem and the Holograms cartoon. Happy New Year to you and yours, Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I cannot encourage you enough to pick up this shade!! Its such an awesome redish purple, and well the name should push you over the edge! lol!! Have a great new year Liesl!

      Delete
  4. Very cute!!! I love that purple!! OMG!!! Also your little brother has good taste! ;) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Lol... he's alright *sometimes* LOL JK

      Delete
  5. I don't know how you do it, but you pull off star stamps soo well! You have me needing to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...